- Sixteen Soldiers is a strategic thinking game.
- An ideal game for people who like draughts and chess.
- Category – 2 player board games.
- Ages 8 to adult.
- Beautifully designed and hand made in the UK with quality wooden playing parts.
- Wood sourced from sustainable sources.
Sixteen Soldiers is a two player strategy board game. It involves leaping over and capturing single and multiple pieces. This can be done by moving forward, backwards, sideways and diagonally. Players must think several steps ahead. The victor is often the player who is planning for multi captures in a single move and is willing to sacrifice a few pieces to achieve this.
- Sixteen Soldiers is an ancient strategy game from India and is also called cows and leopards.
- Sixteen Soliders has been produced as a part of the art games collection by Adrenaline Brush.
- Time to play – 25 to 40 minutes average.
- Watch the video Sixteen to learn how to play the game.
- Unframed game supplied on Medite with wooden playing parts and colour illustrated rules.
- Framed game supplied in a beautiful wooden frame with wooden playing parts and colour illustrated rules.
- The art work is really popular with men and boys – type of board games for men and board games for boys.
All our beautiful board games can be modified to make personalised board games making the games unique and extra special. We can also make larger sizes and print on different materials such as vinyl for outdoor use.
Adrenaline Brush is a British board game and art/graphic design company that has been operating for 10 years. We specialise in making beautiful board games – board games that can be enjoyed as pieces of art as well as a game. We make new board games and revive ancient board games as modern art games. We can design logos and branding and create art work for use on publicity materials. The team comprises practising artists/graphic designers with business and educational backgrounds. The work of the artists can be found on this site.
Contact us to discuss to your specific needs and the potential options.