- Pachisi is a fun family strategy board game.
- Easy to learn and play.
- Category 2 – 4 player board games.
- Ages 8 to adult.
- Beautifully designed and hand made in the UK with quality wooden playing parts.
- Wood sourced from sustainable sources.
Pachisi (Parcheesi) is a freshly designed classic board game from India. Players must move their all pieces from the centre around the board and back home before their opponents. Players must capture their opponents pieces but avoid the capture of their own pieces. Pachisi (Parcheesi) is a fantastic four player family game.
- Pachisi is an Ideal family game for four players – modern day Ludo is based on this classic board game.
- The game remains popular in India – it is also played widely in Spain.
- Pachisi has been produced as a part of the art games collection by Adrenaline Brush.
- Time to learn – 5 minutes average.
- Time to play – 45 to 60 minutes average.
- Unframed game supplied on Medite with wooden playing parts and colour illustrated rules.
- Framed game supplied in a beautiful wooden frame with wooden playing parts and colour illustrated rules.
All our beautiful board games can be modified to make personalised board games making the games unique and extra special. We can also make larger sizes and print on different materials such as vinyl for outdoor use.
Adrenaline Brush is a British board game and art/graphic design company that has been operating for 10 years. We specialise in making beautiful board games – board games that can be enjoyed as pieces of art as well as a game. We make new board games including family board games and revive ancient board games as modern art games. We can design logos and branding and create art work for use on publicity materials. The team comprises practising artists/graphic designers with business and educational backgrounds. The work of the artists can be found on this site.
Contact us to discuss to your specific needs and the potential options.